The Cathedral Church of St James is the heart of Anglican faith in Toronto. Completed in 1876, the building was designed in the style of English Gothic Revival by Frederic Cumberland, a leading architect in the city at the time. Most notable is the cathedral’s spire, which is the tallest in Canada and second tallest in North America at 306 feet. It serves as the seat of the Bishop of Toronto and is one of the most important centres for worship in the city. It is a part of the living heritage of Toronto.
Elsie on St. Lawrence Hall Vada on National Ballet School Kshizzle on Sony Centre for the Performing… torontobuildings on Humber College North Campus… Stuart Studebaker on Ryerson University Architectur…